Sign up for my CV writing program!
You’ve stayed up late so often, you’ve studied a lot, and you’ve finally got your university degree.
You have the right qualifications, or maybe even the right experience.
But whether you’ll get that job will depend on a one- or two-page document: your CV. This is where you can show who you are and what you’re capable of.
It only seems like a little piece of paper, but it’s worth years and years of salary. Think about it: that’s a lot of money. So it’s worth investing the time and effort to get it right.
If you’re applying for a job in your native country and they ask for a CV in English, it’s also because they want to check how well you speak the language that you’ll need in the job.
Enroll in my CV Writing program, and we’ll get you ready.
What should I expect?
- You’ll have an initial one-hour session with me on Zoom. I’ll ask you a series of questions to better understand how to structure your CV and show your uniqueness in this super-competitive job market.
2. You’ll have a follow-up session with me where I’ll teach you how to write an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) compliant and keyword-rich CV that clearly shows your achievements and the value you can bring to the company.
3. You’ll get all the templates and other materials (including a CV writing guide with loads of practical examples) you need to (re)write your CV. You’ll be doing the writing, based on my suggestions. It will be an excellent writing exercise for you, and more importantly, your CV will sound more like you.
4. I will correct and adjust your CV.
5. You’ll get the final version of your CV plus some recommendations (notes and audio messages from me) on how to personalize it every time you apply for a different job.
How much does the CV Writing program cost?
What will I get at the end of this program?
- A proven method to craft a CV that will help you stand out and get noticed by hiring managers
- How to write a clean and concise CV that is ATS compliant (Applicant Tracking System)
- The right strategy to decode a job ad
- How to avoid the top 3 CV mistakes
- How to craft an attention-grabbing CV summary that shows immediately that you’re the right fit for the position and
- write achievement-based sentences that highlight your skills and experience
- How to quickly personalize your CV to fit almost any position.
CV Writing Guide
Who is the CV Writing program for?
- Recent graduates who are looking for an internship or an entry-level position and have little or no work experience
- Professionals with years of experience who want to change their jobs or careers
Please note that this program is only for non-native English speakers.
I help job seekers who are either applying for a job in their native countries and have to send their CVs in English or those who are searching for a new opportunity abroad, not necessarily in an English-speaking country.
Just to avoid confusion, we use the word CV in British English and resume in American English, but they basically mean the same thing.
If you’re ready to get started, sign up for my CV Writing program here!
Cover Letter Writing
If your potential employer has specifically asked you to send your cover letter in English, it’s worth dedicating the time and effort to get it right. The company probably wants to know how you write in English and how you can demonstrate the value you can bring to the role.
It’s your number one chance to convince them that you’re the right fit for that position.
Crafting a cover letter is super challenging even for native speakers, so let me help you with it.
During my Cover Letter Writing program, you’ll have a 90-minute session with me analyzing the job ad and the position you’re applying for. You’ll also receive a step-by-step guide and templates that will help you with this difficult task.
After this session, I’ll correct and amend your cover letter and give you detailed feedback on your writing.
So, let’s recap!
What does the Cover Letter Writing program include?
- A 90-minute session with me on Zoom
- A series of valuable cover letter templates
- Correction and detailed feedback on your writing (notes via Google Docs or voice messages)
At the end of the coaching program, you’ll have a cover letter you’re proud of.
Let’s increase your chances of landing the interview and eventually the job!
How much does the program cost?
If you’re interested, you can sign up for the Cover Letter Writing program here!