Start your job interview preparation today!
1:1 coaching program for job seekers whose native language is not English.
Success in job interviews mostly depends on how well you can predict the questions and how well prepared you are to answer them.
There are no shortcuts here. Preparing for a job interview is tough enough in your mother tongue, let alone in English.
So, I’m not going to sugar-coat it! You need to work hard and practice a lot, but it’ll be worth it if it gets you the job you want.
More and more job seekers are seeking professional help to get ready for their job interviews, so you’ll want to give yourself the best chances of success by standing out from the crowd.
What will I learn during the job interview preparation?
During my 1:1 coaching program, you’ll learn:
- How to analyze a job ad step-by-step (using textual analysis and keyword research)
- How to research the company and gather the right information before the interview
- What are the most commonly asked job interview questions
- How to answer the most difficult behavioral interview questions and
- Tricky technical questions (I will give you a list of technical terms related to your job as well as an audio file for practicing pronunciation)
- How you can talk about your strengths and weaknesses with confidence and
- Make a brilliant pre-recorded video about yourself (this is often the first step in the recruiting process)
- How to prepare for phone and video interviews
And of course, you’ll get loads of practice during our one-to-one sessions, because that’s what you’ll need the most.
During our time together, I’ll also show you some proven strategies to deal with stress and perform better under pressure.
We all make more mistakes than usual when speaking in a foreign language and in a stressful situation. Together, we’ll come up with the right way to deal with job interview stress and come across as a more confident speaker.
- 5 x 60-min 1:1 coaching sessions on Zoom (that’s 5 hours of job interview practice with me)
- Your Job Interview Survival Guide (pdf guidebook with common interview questions and answers)
- A personalized checklist to go through just before your interview
- A list of key terms to get better prepared for technical questions
Job Interview Preparation Guide
Who is the Job Interview Preparation package for?
- Recent graduates looking for an internship or an entry-level position.
2. Experienced professionals who want a change of job or career.
3. Job applicants who know all or part of the interview will be in English.
4. Job applicants who know there’ll be an English test during the interview.
I help job seekers with upcoming job interviews in English in their native countries, as well as those facing the recruiting process abroad, and not necessarily in an English-speaking country.
How much does it cost?
The Job Interview Preparation package costs 200 euros.
Payment plans are available.
Pay 100 euros x 2 months.
How do I get started?
If you want to apply for the Job Interview Preparation program, email me at alexandra[at]visualenglishschool.com
I’ll get back to you within one working day.
I can’t wait to help you increase your chances of getting a job during these difficult and unprecedented times.
Let’s get started ASAP!